Chaplains at Work has been serving the Central Indiana community for nearly 10 years. During this time, we’ve assisted hundreds of individuals searching for employment or a different career path. And now, we’re also teaching individuals and families how to become better managers of their financial resources. Through it all, we’re encouraging and praying for all those we serve to enter into a closer relationship with God and understand His will for their lives.
We provide assistance through a wide range of services that encourage, motivate, educate and network people during difficult times of transition. We share best practices, proven principles and lessons learned from our own experiences, both as followers of Christ and business professionals.
Financial Education Services
- Small group classes
- Phone consultations
- One-on-one budget coaching
Career Transitions Services
- Technical assistance with resume penetration, interviewing skills, networking and other elements related to securing or changing employment
- Coaching and support to help unemployed people deal with the stresses of life during this period
- Support and information for family members and friends of those experiencing stress
- Networking with area businesses and other support groups